Monday, January 4, 2010

Moving Beyond Stock



Before Christmas my wife and I decided that after a few years of working on developing my skills and technique, it was time to take the next step. Instead of relying on others to judge my images and advertise for me (along with several hundred thousand others) I now have my own image site. It took about two weeks to find a .com that what available.

Introducing www.SnapBySnap.com.

This is my personal fine art photography site. With my new equipment and many opportunities to travel coming up, I decided that the stock sites will have to wait for my best images. My best photographs will take up residence on SnapBySnap. As the stock photography industry has evolved, professional photographers have adjusted by sending to the micro stock sites their left overs. I'm just doing it the other way around.

No comments: