Friday, January 29, 2010

More signs of the Economic Recovery

Things are looking good for the Stock portfolio. Thanks to an extended license sale at BigStockPhoto, I now have new highs on my 6 month and 24 month moving average. This is the first time the metric for the 6 month moving average has hit a new high since July of 2008. This is showing me that there is a pick up in purchasing of my images over the last few months. The 24 month has been rising over the past 10 months since I've been keeping track of it. That is expected because it was looking at data from my first few months of selling stock. After July of 2011, which is 24 months after my most profitable month to date, I expect it to meander a bit while the data from the first part of the recession works its way out of the formula.

No comments: