Thursday, April 30, 2009

April Results

Sales continue to be flat for me. I'm including a lot more graphs this month to show how things have been going for me. I've noticed that as my downloads started averaging more then 110 a month, that is when the number of subscription sales increased. Even though I was selling more, I was not making more. More troubling is the fact that my download record for a month is 136 set in July 2008. This month I've started uploading to CanStockPhoto. Also, with my SnapVillage portfolio being move to the Veer Marketplace, I'm hoping to get some extra cash flow that way.

On a good not, I cleared $2000 for my lifetime earnings. It took me 18 months to make the first thousand dollars but only 10 months this time. My next goal is to make the next thousand in 8 months.





Monthly Sales

No comments: