Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Review of Fotolia Portfolio is Paying Off!

A few weeks ago, I started the process of removing my original images from exclusivity with Fotolia. Nothing against Fotolia. My statistics say that when you spread the love around, you get more back in return ($$$). Anyway, my first reclaimed image sold on StockXpert.




Sorry for the water mark. Anyway, this photo was taking in August of 2006 in the Mammoth Hot Springs campground of Yellowstone National Park. The tent is in Wyoming but the mountains and valley are in Montana. The tent actually belongs to friends of my mother, Bob and Cheryl Merchant, who happened to be in Yellowstone at the same time. After a long hike to a water fall, Cheryl cook out over the camp fire and I got this great outdoor image.

No comments: