Monday, December 1, 2008

November Earnings



The sales were there, but the form of payment as not kind. I saw a lot of subscription purchases this month. I would say nearly 50% were subscription sales. This may point out that Microstock is becoming more accepted and that more agencies are using the more cost effective model for them. For us, that means lower profits. StockXpert had a new sales high of 27 images. Mostley subscription sales from partners. Also, Extended License's did not come my way. Talk about a tough month.

I did manage to upload some images this month. I finished uploading my images from Key West and discovered one that seams to have potential as a profit maker. Here is the breakdown.


October resultsChange from last month
This month$101.21-$20.51
Total Downloads124 + 14
Lifetime Total$1519.93
Number of months contributing20
Average $/month $76$1.03

No comments: